4 Seconds 4 Life 4 Seconds 4 Life

Impossible!

dspGames responds:

SOme of our friends said as the same thing:)

Harlem Shake Harlem Shake

I went into this game thinking I would hate it, but it turned out to be pretty fun!

Ode To Pixel Days Ode To Pixel Days

Love it man! Very artsy and has a great story! Keep making more! 4.5/5.

talhakaya responds:

Will sure do! Thank you for playing! :)

NYC Mafiosi NYC Mafiosi

I love the mafia theme as it is a soft spot of mine. Great job guys!

Distilled Distilled

I think the art style suited the game, however, after about 10 minutes, the game gets boring fast. You should maybe add text to it so it tells a story or something.

But it is quality work, and I loved creating a posse or green/blue/brown.

****

M Club Taxi M Club Taxi

It's a solid game, however, I did get stuck behind a car while jumping over it, do you know why that happens?

I like the art style, it's very eye pleasing.

mclubzone responds:

Its the difficulty of the game, always concentrate and plan your jump with proper distance when you get to higher levels. When you get stuck behind a car, quickly press back button to go backwards a little and go ahead and jump without wasting any time and thank you for the review :)

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Games are a medium to tell stories on. And in this game, you tell a very dark story.

I like it.

Evolvo Evolvo

I love the idea, but the power ups are showing up way too often and it got boring fast just eating things.

Tone-tuner Tone-tuner

Great idea and decently executed. The only real complaint I have is the controls seem a little overwhelming at first.

Jump From Space Jump From Space

Very hard to control your guy as he falls. And maybe the option to add a real soundtrack?